MyMenu1

Monday, December 18, 2017

Marshman Snowmallow


 Hello there, my name is Marshman Snowmallow. It's cold out there and I wanna check on you. And also invite you for the class holiday party, where you will see more of my family.
Well, Its party time and its winter! What more can we think of other than snowman and marshmallow and hot chocolate!! What a comfort while 'Brbrbrbring'! :)


To make a 'Snowmallow' family, all we need are:
Big and tiny marshmallows
Red and Black decorating gel
Twizzler for scarf (I had to cut it into 1/4th of the thickness to make it work around the neck)
Confectioners sugar mixed with water to make a sticky paste




Give me eyes, give me nose
Oh see me smile!
Keep a blob of the sticky glue on one marshmallow.


Set the head on top. Hold for few seconds.

Give me eyes, give me nose
See me smile
Give me arms, give me a hat
See how cute am I
And a red scarf
To keep the cold away
I am Marshman Snowmallow
Oh how cute am I!


What!!! Yummy???
Me?!! Wait!!!
............

Original idea from happythought, which I stumbled upon in Pinterest while planning for class holiday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!