MyMenu1

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Newspaper Photo Frame - DIY



Cut out rectangular strips from newspaper. Roll them tightly with a pencil applying glue at the beginning and end. Remove the pencil. Many many such paper rolls. Then glue few of them together, (I glued 15 rolls) to make the base of the frame.


Paint it once dry. Then glue two on the lengthwise edges. Glue two over the breadth wise edges leaving gap on one side for a photo to be inserted. Paint these rolls too. Then cut out small circles from a paper roll and make a flower with those.
Use two rolls to make a stand at the back for the frame to stand. 
My son wanted a picture from TopGear mag to be displayed on his table.

Linking this to 

6 comments:

  1. I will try this in my class and let you know
    www.malartharu.org
    www.tronbrook.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mathu. Please do let me know if the kids liked this.

      Delete
  2. I love this and the lime green is funky too! Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Card this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I've made paper beads from magazines, but never a frame from newspaper! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog Margaret. Am glad you liked the frame, appreciate your lovely comment.

      Delete

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!