MyMenu1

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Birthday Reflection

Where was I? Who was I?
Nowhere! Nobody!
Until you formed me
Gave me shape and breath
It's fascinating how you knit me
Delicately, intricately, perfectly
Precious in your eyes
And you have held me
Always

Even if I rebelled
Through the moments I wandered
You have held fast to me
Oh, all my doubts
All my questions!
In all my tantrums
I see you smiling at me
And that takes my heart away
Those moments of my obedience
I see your pride in me
You say am silly, am childish
Am rebellious, disobedient
You say it all by a gaze
Or a smile

I know for sure
That you are there
Right beside me, right inside,
Right behind me and right in front
And that's the reason why
I go about, courageous
For you do not let me fall in darkness
Lord, can I ever thank you?
For all that you have given?
What can I offer? What can I say?
For all that I am
All that I have
You gave to me
Hold me as always
And give an extra blessing
Wait, not one, abundant
On this day, my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!