MyMenu1

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Caterpillar, Catepillar where were you hiding? - DIY


I had a bunch of these colorful plastic balls which my sons had outgrown. I tried giving those off to my neighbours, but they each had a set already. These light weight plastic balls are so universal, you see. :) Anyways, I found a boy in the neighbourhood who could play with these and gave a few to him. But few more had successfully been hiding for a while before I collected those and just put in a closet, thinking someday I will use those.




Initially when I came to know about the LESSology challenge #37-Animal Kingdom, these balls popped in my mind like a caterpillar! But again the first smiley ball went missing and so in the mean time I made an owl. I found the smiley ball yesterday and finally here is my smiling caterpillar saying hello to all of you.

I glued the balls together with Fewiquik instant adhesive.

Linking this to the LESSology challenge #37-Animal Kingdom.

8 comments:

  1. Ada.. enna oru sinthannai... nice nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative Grace!

    All the best for winning the Lessology challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dhiyana..You too make one for the challenge :)

      Delete
  3. Awwww...this is sooooo cute! Such happy colours!
    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute! A fabulous idea for upcycling those balls, too....I'm so glad you found the last one to create the caterpillar:) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at LESSology:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment Lizzy. :)
      And thanks for giving the opportunity to share with LESSology.

      Delete

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!