MyMenu1

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Race Car Birthday Party

 What is more fun than a car... RACE CAR party for 8 year old boys!! And customizing decor gives a satisfaction not guaranteed by store bought ones.
I used a old gasket to make the welcome wreath for the race fans. Colorful flags and a car added a nice touch.



As you can see above I hand painted the checker flags with black permanent markers. You can take printouts out, but I preferred doing by hand. It had a calming effect as bonus :) . I had to do five A4 sheets for the Happy Birthday banner. And then customized the letters in word, printed, cut those circles and pasted over the flags. Viola! An impressive race car happy birthday banner! My son  absolutely loved it!

I had used cars as center piece for  the table and had start your engines napkins. Couldn't take more pictures..after all its a party for the boys!! Hope you liked the banner and the wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!