MyMenu1

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Loss of a loved one

My dear childhood friend has lost her father. Its very hard to digest. He was ill and I know how hard my friend and her family tried to make him recover. How much I prayed and hoped for the best. And things took a very ugly turn and I could not just accept it. I know how much uncle did for his family. Bringing up his kids - my friend and her brother and sister. He gave the best to them. And now one day he is not there...not for a few days, but permanently..I remember uncle very well and its hard for me to accept the fact that I can see him no more. And at this point I think of my friend, how much she must be feeling, her sister and brother who are sister and brother for me too....what about aunty? I just want to hug my friend and just be there for her..But situation is such that am not near her...But my heart is with her and all my thoughts and love is there for her...Though I cannot go, my thoughts are there and there alone...I tried calling her, but she didnt answer my call...And in a way thats fine as I am completely clueless what to talk...Can I give a hug over phone? Can I hold her hand and sit quietly over the phone? I know its an irrepairable loss, which will hurt forever, forever and forever. I pray for uncle's soul to rest in peace. I want to pray for my friend and her family..But how? Will any amount of prayer do anything to lessen my friend's grief? NO, NEVER, loss is a loss forever...And my dear friend, am there with you...thats all I cud say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!