MyMenu1

Friday, July 8, 2011

Life and Nature

This is a poem which I had written around 2 years back, in Bangalore...It surfaced today in my mind and subsequently here too :-)

A rose bud blooming into a beautiful flower,
Rain drops making notes on the roof,
Eagle circling in the clear sky,
Squirrel relishing a small nut,
Many more to be admired
But even more are the chores;
Lo, When I had no responsibilities,
and had all the time for myself,
I didn't even know these could be enjoyed
Such is the irony of life!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice one !!.. orae oru question
    Idhulla "Lo, When I had no responsibilities,"
    'Lo,' na ennaga?.. some kind of exclamation??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Srini :-)
    and yes its kind of exclamation expressing regret.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!