MyMenu1

Friday, October 4, 2024

Eastern Box Turtle

 




Eastern Box Turtle

What a rare sight to behold
While going about my day,
Eastern Box Turtle on her way!
She 'cos the eyes are brown
He has red eyes, they say!
Go ahead, my friend,
Gladly I stopped my car
Won't she move, not an inch
Waiting still, saying 'your way'!
Waiting lasted a ten minutes
We both not in hurry, I suppose
Slowly walked to her
Oh lovely, she not stressed
For she keeps out her head!
She posed for me grandly
Saying bye I crawled my car
Only to park few yards away
Walking back to check on her
Safe she is on the grass
Here I go, my waiting chores!
- Grace Piradhiba
October 3, 2024.






Tamil poem on the turtle:
https://thaenmaduratamil.blogspot.com/2024/10/%20%20%20.html?fbclid=IwY2xjawFtbWdleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHZZTxU4EVShxuTHSfStQiT4laq6_UNFzVv7pvKTclsGkVkkMtY8lrnVQug_aem_kSrYBAU4ATODg0Ajvxh_Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!